Had quadruple heart surgery. Having open place covered with gauze. Diagnosed with cellulitis. Infection from hospital?

Yes, please do. My brother had a quadruple heart surgery on June 28 and has had this open place on the back of his heal. Before leaving the hospital, they covered it with gauze and it has been getting worse. He has been and out of the hospital, then sent to a nuusing home - he was there for only a week or so, when they sent him back into the hospital where he left from. Now, they have taken some test, which shows this to be cellulitis . As I looked cellulitis on the computer, it shows it to come from bacterial infection. I am one of his sisters and we seem to think it is coming from a staff or MRSA infection picked up at the the hospital he left and had the surgery there. Please answer my question. Thanks, Eva
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012