Had quadruple bypass surgery. Had ICD/Pacemaker implanted. Taking Warfarin, Diovatan and Aspirin. Suggest

I am a 58 year old male. I had quadruple bypass surgery in June, 2012 after out of hospital heart attack. I had an ICD/Pacemaker implanted in Dec. 2012. The device fired one time approx. 2 weeks ago. I was readmitted into hospital within days thereafter. My meds. were adjusted and the pacemaker "activated" because HR was low. I am on Warfarin, Diovatan, Aspirin, Metoprolol, ect. I read the discharge summary from last hosp. visit-said decompensated Stage 3 CHF. I was in relatively good shape prior to heart attack in June. Now I go to be about 8:30 pm. Used to stay up until 12-1 am and was fairly active even though heavy smoker since age 17 yrs. Any idea as to my life expectancy. My doc says no reason I can't live a productive life and play tennis with her. I don't know if she is sugar coating my odds.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013