Had punched back of refrigerator and popping sound came from hand. Knuckles looks different. Recommendations?

hi. Since I was about 14 years old I have done boxing workouts. I have spent thousands of hours working with heavy bags and things like that with no noticeable damage to my hands, but a few years ago I got mad and punched the back of a refrigerator and I heard a loud popping sound from my right hand. The doctor that looked at it said it was fine, but you can definately see a difference between the knuckles in my left and right hands. what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I will advice you to have x ray of your hand to look for any compressive injury to your head of metacarpals.This will help in further treatment.

Hope this will help you.