Had pulmonary embolism. Have anemia, leaky valve, palpitations. Chest pain. Why?

I have had a pulmenary embolism and now on blood thinners and have been for 2 years now I got the lap band to lose weight because my heart palpitaitions were horrible and had an echo cardiogram done they said it was fine and I had a leaky valve but minor and my palpitations were benign anyways I do get some chest pain and I am anemic just wondering if it could be my heart? I am 41 6'1 tall and weight 227 now my blood pressure has been great at 70/120 just want to make sure my heart is ok
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013