Had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex with sex worker. Any risk of HIV?

Hello Doctor, I met a sex worker today. After sometime of protected vaginal sex, I couldn t ejaculate. So she gave me oral sex with the same condom still on my penis . She then removed the condom and performed unprotected oral sex on me. My concern is whether the vaginal fluids from the condom (which would have gotten there during sex) that would have gotten into her mouth and then come in direct contact with my penis pose any risk for HIV (assuming she was HIV positive)? I am a bit nervous about this incident and would be very grateful for your reply. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013