Had protected sex with sex worker. Typhoid? Why does testicle have pulling pain?

Dear Doctor,I am 39 years male and had protected sex workers on 9/06 but she put some spray on my condom that irritated my penis .this happened before intercourse.On 11/06 i had mild fever that went away after 10 days which doctor found as typhoid ,found through widal test .On 11/06 night i have got sore throat and which doctors found phyrengites but gave amoxicillin ,arythromycin but not cured till date.Developed slught mosquito bite like rash on my hand that lasted for three days which my doctor said nothing.Now i have painless little swelling in one armpit(still now is there),in consistant swelling in collarbone hollow area(still now is there)pain in jaw and on ear etc for five-six days but now it is not there.Little pain in groin area and one side testicles seems like pulling.No major headach or diarhea.No major weight loss but yes felt tired and had body ache.Some times feel stinging pain at back .Pls tell me is the sign of HIV .Pls advise I am very worried.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012