Had protected sex with sex worker. Swelling and pain in groin, weakness, fever. Are they HIV symptoms?

I had protected sex with a strip girl and a prostitute (not the earlier stripper) with a gap of a week. I used condoms but I am not sure about its type and didn t check if it was broken. But it didn t seem to be. First incident happened in first week of Nov and other one in second week of same month. Stripper gave me a oral sex with condom on and then had intercourse for around 4-5 minutes with same condom on. After ejaculation , we waited for sometime and she put other on condom to give oral sex again. In case of a prostitute it was an intercourse with condom on and no oral sex was involved. After two weeks of second incident I went to India on vacation for 4 weeks. During my stay in India (In third week - almost after 4.5 weeks of incident) I got a single shaking chill at night; it was really bad but it went away after 2-3 hours and then next day I had a temperature and weakness along with some swelling in my groin area and it was painful. But fever lasted for a day only and pain in groin area was also not that painful after 3-4 days. However I still have two bean like structures; one on my penis and other on exactly near end of penis but not on penis. I can feel it with finger tips if pushed. I came back to US for work on Christmas eve (after almost one and half week of this illness ) and then read HIV symptoms. Now I am scared to death as all the above symptoms are listed for HIV infection. Additionally now I have a sour throat since last 2-3 days since I returned to US. Also tonight (exactly after 2 weeks since I had single chill) I experienced unusual sweating in my neck area during sleep. My pillow was wet. But there was no sweating in any other areas. Do you think I have HIV? Can these symptoms occur after a gap of two weeks like it happened in my case i.e. sweating after worst single chill experience two weeks ago? I am scared to death and can t even sleep properly. Please help me. I am planning to perform a home test using OraQuick kit available over the counter. Is that a good idea?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012