Had protected sex, had a blow job before using condoms, have flu like symptoms. Is it HIV?

Hi. I had sex for the first time on sunday. We used a condom ( protected sex). But she gave me a blow job. But the condom was not, on then. It was only on during the viginal sex. She said she was clean and had been tested every 3 months. A day after i been having flue like symtoms. Do not know if it i have HIV or not. Very worried. Do not know iam stressing over sometheing or over nothing. So could i have HIV
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013