Had protected sex, am HIV negative, have diabetes, fatty liver and prostatitis. When can I confirm HIV status?

Hai sir, My name is stalin Currently now i am working in Dubai, My age 26 years in my lifetime i never had a sexual intercourse before, But unfortunately before 1 and half year I had a sexul intercourse with one prostitute with condom, this is my bigmistake in my lifetime I am feeling guilty and shame, After 3 months of the intercourse i check for HIV its negative then again i check after 6 months its also negative then after 1 year and until now Iam checking its negative and i am a diabetes also i got fatty liver ,little weight loss and now i have prostitits with low monocytes count and high lympocytes countt So when i can confirm i dont have hiv , I have to marry sir, pls help me I consult with so many doctors they tell its negative leave it, but my mind did not come to calm I want to tell you one more thing sir when she wear a condom to me i notice a small gap between the end of the condom and end of my penis Pls reply to my email sir, your answer will help my mind to be free sir pls help me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012