Had protected sex. White mass on penis, red bumps on mouth. ELISA test negative. Should i test for HIV?

i had a sex on 4th feb 2011, it was protected sex but i had a small cut on my scortum. after few days of that i shift my location and had swollen glands on my neck , had white mass over the penis ,sometimes red bumps on my mouth. Due to that i was worried and had a ELISA test on 15th july 2011. That was negative. Now i also i had same symptoms except swollen glands. i want to know should i test for hiv again?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012