Had protected sex. White bumps spreading all over testical and penis pupic hair growing on it. Is it STD or normal?

hello i am 15 and am sexuallya ctive with my girl friend, we use condoms and are always safe and she has no problems but i shaves a tiny bit at the top of my pupes to tidy it up a bit and a few days later, little white bump things have spread all over my testicals and penis . its like a tiny white bump and my pupic hair are growing on top of it. and if u pull a hair you can see the white tiny thin, it does not hurt and is only a tiny bit ichy but do u think i could have a sti or is it normal ? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012