Had protected intercourse, having skin rashes and back pain, HIV test negative. Information on PCR test

I made safe sex from 2 weeks ago and at the seventh day I felt skin rash and red spots with back pain . After 2 days I made CBC test and I was have low platelets at 0000 and the diagnostics didn t show any cause. I made normal HIV test and was negative but they told me that I need to wait until 3 months to confirm. I saw the PCR test and I don t know it s effectiveness in early stage of HIV. I don t know if it is HIV or no and I don t know what to do and I m living in Egypt which also no available information about PCR test locations.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012