Had postinor, pregnancy symptoms. Am i pregnant?

I took postinor 2 early March and it brought down my period. It lasted the usual 6 days and ended on March 9th. Since then i have not gotten another period. I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms however, i took 2 home tests and it was negative. My period is never usually late. Could it be the postinor? Please advise accordingly.

Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Almost 4 months passed after postinor , amenorrhea is not to due to this.
Consult a Gynaecologist and get his opinion as in few cases home pregnancy tests may be negative.
As physical examination by Gynaecologist will find out the cause.
Good luck.