Had polyp removal, D&C procedure. Tried hormonal therapy. Recurring polyps. Cause? Treatment?

During annual checkup, about 9 months back, I was diagnosed with a polyp which was removed immediately.The pathological tests on polyp confirmed benign only. After 3 occurrences of polyps, I was undergone D and C procedure. However, even after D and C procedure, again cervical polyps were observed and they are occurring after removal every month for the last three months.Tried hormonal therapy with progesterone for 1 month but not of use, as during second month again polyp was observed.I am wondering is there anybody have seen this kind of situation? what are the probable cause(s) and treatment options?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013