Had pilonidal sinus excision surgery with disposable sutures. have vacuum dressing, pain in teeth. Had antibiotics. Treatment?

I am just after having pilonidal sinus excision surgery with disposable sutures and currently have the vacuum dressing and in the days following I have had severe pain in my teeth, worse when chewing food to the point that it is unbearable to chew. I was on antiobiotics for a cold- sore throat, cough, blocked nose at the time. I have extremley dry mouth no matter how much I drink and following the surgery and painful tongue also.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013