Had phimosis, underwent circumcision. Having skin dangling in the area, penis looks clumsy. What should I do?

When I was 12 years old, I had been suffering from phimosis so, I underwent a surgery ‘circumcision’ but the doctor couldn’t do the surgery properly, and now a part of skin dangle at the part where the doctor had stitched during the surgery and my penis looks very clumsy Because of this I always feel ashamed. That time my parents couldn’t pay attention on it. Please help what to do ahead. Should I again undergo for Circumcision?........... Pls help…
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012