Had partial hysterectomy for cyst removal. Getting night sweats. What should be done?

Good evening my name is Tisha I am 41. In 2003 I had a partial hysterectomy . 1/2/2013 I had to have another procedure done this this time everything removed pelvic cyct wall left tube and ovary pelvic cyst wall and right tube and ovary....including my appendix. My Dr. Stated I had an eight inch mass going inside of me and the mass had wrapped. Its self around my intestines large/ small bowel. I am now so afraid of what s to come next. I get all this advise from people until I do no know hat to do...use the patch- the cream- the pill or go natural. I feel as if someone just threw me off a cliff and I cannot stop. The nightsweats are horrible and I a not the best person to be around. Why my Dr. Did not detect thne when I had my annual!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013