Had paralytic stroke. Taking Neuroleptic-m, echo sprain. High blood pressure. Suggestions?

I had an paralytic stroke this capsules prescribed to me is the medicine right ,which way it will help me doctor sir.
My email add is YYYY@YYYY
I had paralytic stroke on 2 nd October 2012. My left side is paralysed and has no motoring action. I have prescribed neuroleptic-m capsules poten 75 mg and echo sprain 150 mg. when I had this stroke I was suffering from high blood pressure. Your advice doctor sir. I am 65 year old retired naval officer ,lives in Mumbai India.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013