Had panic attacks, severe shivering, pressure sensation in back. Was on holter monitor. Reason?

How many times a day can you get a pac and still consider it harmless or no need of meds? It was explained to me that it is electrical, so why can other things trigger the pac's. I was wearing the halter moniter and could feel the pac's becoming more frequent as the night went on... and at two in the morning I had to take it off -had a panic attack and severe shaking- I believe I was reacting to the glue in the node stickers. I'm sensitive to many things, smells, foods that make my heart beat more pac's. I also notice more pac's when hungry, or sitting or laying down. Is it the slight pressure on my back?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
You know that 'YOU' as a person started existing in this world as a single celled organism in your mother's womb when the half cell of your father in the form of sperm and half cell of your mother in the form of ovum got united. Your present structure of your body was there in the single cell in a miniature form. You know that your present mind also originated from that single cell.
If your body and mind took their origin from that primordial single cell, your health also should have its origin from your parents.
Then what about your ill health? It also should have its origin definitely from your parents. We call this genetic science in Homoeopathy the theory of Miasms. This simply means your health and disease are decided by your genetics. Your environments influence you positively or negatively to precipitate your inborn genetic tendencies in the form of various diseases.

Now coming back to your panic attacks. You have agreed that you are hypersensitive physically to smell, food items etc. Similarly your mind also is hypersensitive to the extent of producing panic attacks. Till date you have not got any curative treatment because conventional medicine does not have at present a genetic and constitutional treatment method to help you and that is why your doctors explained it away as electrical. The reasons you mention are only triggering factors and till this day you are not cured.
I am a Homoeopath and therefore I can confidently say that Homoeopathy can cure you because Homoeopathy is the only method today that considers your genetics and constitution to find your curative individualistic remedy.
In Homoeopathy there are 37 remedies to cure your sudden fear or panic. Out of them which remedy will cure you can be decided by an expert Homoeopathic physician only.
Therefore you are advised to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest.
You can also get back to me with more details through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic. I can help you to cure your panic attacks.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese,
Homoeopath,
drcjvarghese@gmail.com.