Had panic attacks and Antidepressants while pregnant, child born with twisted knee. How long has Paxil and Zoloft been around?

How long has Paxil and Zoloft been around? My son was born in 1971 and I was on antidepressants, for panic attacks while pregnant. He was born with twisted knees and still has problems and can t do many things. I feel so guilty because I took medication while pregnant. But we didn t know these things back then. Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you sovery much, Ethel Kester
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013