Had oral sex with sex worker, fever, sore mouth, pimple in center of back. STD ?

hai dr 80 days back i had the sex with one sex worker ( unprotected oral , she put my penis to her mouth for 2,3, mins only, and the protected vaginal sex) after the 9 th days i got fever ( before the fever day i slept with my friend he has the fever on that time, the next day i got fever then after 50 days i got a mouth sore ( my tooth brush hit to my cheek also before the sore) and now i seems a small pimple in my center of my back born ,,, am fearing tooo much for the infection or any get in my body,, pls do the repaly to me ,, am praying to God and taking too much tension so am having the head ache am not comfertable ,, please help me
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012