Had oral sex. Negative HIV rapid test. Have itching, dry cough, pimples on hand and shoulder

heloo docto,first of all sorry for my writing english is not my native language,i had a sex with sex worker 2 month ago,i used condom but i gave oral to her for 30 second she wiped her vaigena before i go down,i went to sex clinic after 11 dayes doc said there is no record anyone got hiv like that,then i went to private clinic after 30 dayes and test for hiv it was rapid test its came back nagetive,and doc said i dont need to go for further test,but i m felling like itch ,dry cough, pimple in hand and shoulder ,what can i do plase help i go for another test,is rapid test ok?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012