Had neuroma surgeries. Toe injury, arthritis, redness, swelling, turning purple. What is going on?

Hello, I'm 40years old and 6 years ago I had 2 neuroma surgeries on my rt foot. the 2nd toe was also super long and the dr shorten it. the pin from that surgery broke in that toe and has remained a short stumpy broken toe as the dr.s felt it was better to leave it then do another surgery. as a result my 3rd toe now does all the work of gripping my shoes when I walk. I now have arthritis in the toe and no feeling from the nueroma surgery. I realized 3 weeks ago that I had a huge cut on the bottom of this toe (I never even felt it..I saw blood on the floor). I've been using hydrogen peroxide and keeping it clean, bandaids when I go out /wear shoes. the skin around is super dry but the center is still red, raw and wet. no color, odor or just wont close up. This morning I realized that the toe is purple and swollen...almost as if it's broken? I have a new baby at home and I really don't want to go to urgent care??? help please. Tammy
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013