Had my head banged while climbing. From then on no sleep. Having high BP and heart palipatation. Suggest

Yes, I hit my head (on the top) very hard while climbing some small steps 3 years ago. Since I then my sleep pattern has been disrupted. Before that I had no sleep problems. 3 years on I look much older, started high blood pressure med and had recent heart palipatation. Been trying to lower my stressors but sleep is about 4 to 5 hours. Been trying to eat better also, on a protein low car diet with little sugar in case of (adrenaline fatigue).
I feel my root cause of all my problems is lack of blessed sleep. What should I do? Can my head be fixed after all this time? I really don't like drugs, but at this point should I consider? Thank you Eugene
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013