Had multiple random bruises, anemic. Leukemia? Should i go to ER?

hello. I had these multiple random bruises form in a matter of no time.. ive been told im anemic by one doctor rthan another told me I wasn't .. but ive been smoking more meth than usual and it seems everytime I do something weird goes on with my body. but these bruises don't hurt and they keep getting bigger and more of them keep showing up now they are on my arms.. everything I look up says anemia or leukemia but I don't wanna believe that because in highschool they thought I had leukemia because all the tests came back negative then the 4th mono test was positive,,. should I go to the er
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013