Had miscarriage, TORCH test found Rubella and CMV reactive. Can I conceive?

Hi, My wife miscarriage her pregnancy during 10th week . Fetal size was 3.3 Cm. After TORCH test found Rubella IgG Reactive 390.2 U.I/ml and Cytomegalovirus ( CMV ) IgG Reactive 54.1 U.I/ml rest are Non Reactive. After that immediately Doctor advice for Rvoc vaccination and TAB Zovirox400Mg thrice a day for 10days. She has completed all course and after Seven Month again she got Rubella Test Rubella IgG Reactive 500 U.I/ml and Cytomegalovirus (CMV) IgG Reactive 55.1 U.I/ml. Please advice can she conceive pregnancy as considering of baby.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012