Had miscarriage. Brown spotting, bleeding, abdominal tenderness, cramping. Due to ovulation?

Hi, I had a natural miscarriage 2 weeks and 2 days ago. I just stopped with light brown spotting yesterday after a long light to moderate period. I passed what I believe to have been the sac 2 weeks ago. I never had any cramping or truly heavy bleeding . I just saw something that looked similar to a small jellyfish in the toilet. I explain this because I am worried there was supposed to be more come out. I was only 5 weeks along (6 days past my period) . I am now having some slight cramping and feel a bit tender in my abdomen . I don t know if this normal or abnormal. Can it just be ovulation? I am 37 and this was my second miscarriage. I have a healthy 19 month old, lost my son at 27 weeks gestation and have a healthy 6 year old.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer