Had migrain, high blood pressure, taking Doxycycline for spider bite. Is the medication causing body pain?

I HAVE HAD SOME ISSUES LATELY WITH Y BLOOD PRESSURE AFTER A LONG TWO WEEK BOUGHT WITH MIGRIANES . THE HEADACHE IS GONE BUT STILL WORKING ON BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUE AT TIMES . TODAY MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS 128 OVER 78 AND MY PULSE RATE IS 98 AND I AM 40 YEARS OF AGE AND I AM FEMALE. i AM ALSO ON SOME DOXYCYCLINE 100MG FOR A SPIDER BITE WHICH DOES LOOK BETTER TODAY . BUT AFTER TWO DOSES OF MEDS I DONT FEEL SO GOOD I SORT OF HURT ALL OVER DONT KNOW IF IT IS MEDS ARE NOT.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012