Had microscopic D&C with ablation. Have bleeding, pain, and muscular aches. History of pernicious anemia, gastric problems and cavernous angioma. Advice

i just recently went through a microscopic d&c with abulation, i continue to discharge and have pain, i also feel very tired, drained and am experiencing alot of musclular aches. i have a history of pernious anemia , sjogrens, gastric problems and other things also. within the last four years i have gone through a craineoctomy to correct hemifascial spasms, it was a microvasular decompresson of the seventh nerve, with the insertion of a teflon pad, I also have a cavernous angioma in the brainstem , but currently its stable. I had knee surgery also last year to correct a menisgus tear, which still swells alot and has not been the same at all.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer