Had metatarsal bone fracture. Took off the cast before healing time. Fractured again twice. On crutches. Remove after two weeks?

Hi Im writing to you from my own knowledge. I broke the fifth metarasal bone last year. two weeks before it was supposed to be healed I took off the cast by myself.The bone still stuck out but I dealt with it because no pain at all. Then a year later I feel on it and fractured the bone. I was in a half cast for two weeks. I went back to the doctor and they let me leave without an xray . I asked if I could skateboard again and they allowed me. I went back and found out it was fractured again . they told me wear a shoe a crutches. I didnt start my recovery until three weeks after that appointment. Now two week have passed with the crutchesI was wondering if it okay to stop using crutches and go back to normal but I would take it slow and in time maybe it might be strong agian.When i walk on my foot there is no pain. Thanks so much
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013