Had mesh implants for rectocele, enterocele and cystocele. Getting botox injections for bladder infections. Pressure in bladder

I have had mesh implants for rectocelle, enterocelle, cystocelle, poor abdominal now receiving botox injections because of constant needing to void, and retention thus bladder infections. I have a high pressure bladder even after botox. I self cath 100 percent of the time. Could the mesh implants be a causative factor?
Ps also had tvt, release of tvt, and another surgery on the urethra
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013