Had mesh implant for SUI. Mesh removed due to complications. Pain in the vagina, frequent UTIs. Need surgery?

I had mesh implant for sui in 2008, I had severe complications for the past few years an my dr relized it was the mesh ,so he removed what he could in november 2012 . I till have the same problems. It feels like Im blocked in the vaginal area an its constant pain and uti every week. I go back to see the dr. monday an Im scared i will have to go through more sugery
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had SUi for which you had undergone surgery of putting mesh.
The mesh has been removed due to complications and you have repeated episodes of UTI and pain.
Please consult qualified urologist for further evaluation and to explore the need to put another mesh or sling for SUI.