Had mastectomy and chemotherapy for invasive lobular bc. CEA going up. What all tests to be done?

Yes, had invasive lobular bc, stage one, and right after my double mastectomy , finishing chemo , my original cea marker was 2.5 with tumor in, ca 15-3 was 3, ca 27-29 was 8, ca 125 was 5, ca 19-9 was 26, Now twenty-seven months later, my cea is up to 5.1, ca 15-3 is 10.1, ca 27-29 is 12, ca 125 10 and ca 19-9 gone down to 22. I am very worried with the cea being constantly going up. Had colonoscopy which just showed diverticulosis and a stricture, had pet scan , showed colonic diverticulosis, CT scans no metastic disease so far. All oncologists are very vague. Could I have had the cancer spread via blood not lymph nodes during my surgery while on the table? I think I am not in remission. The cancer is just so small that they can t find it yet on scans. I don t know what other tests I should insist on having?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013