Had massive heart attack. On dialysis for liver damage, stomach infection. Mass found in brain. Treatment?

My uncle had a massive heart attack last Tuesday around 7 am. He has been asleep for 7 days now and is on the dialysis machine along with damage to his liver (but doc says it is improving and stable), he also has an infection in his stomach .....The doctors just sent him in for a C scan, where they found a mass on his brain, so now he is onto the MRI . He has been taken off the ventilator for 36hrs now (with the exception of a few hours last night to not over work him, I guess). I guess my question is what is going on and why has he not woken up? I live in Seattle, WA and he is in Spokane, WA so I can t ask the doctors whats going on and my family is not in the best shape to talk, so I am hoping you can help me please! Of course I am worried but want to know the truth if he can recover and not to keep dancing around the real truth Well I would love to have the answer but I guess you have to pay??? Why does finding out a question have to cost? My uncle life is worth more than 18$ to whomever this firm is! People should not have to pay to have a question be answered for a loved one! This makes me sick and really upset! Nothing personal to whomever the doctor is on the other end but really? I am asking for help, not to give money.....this is so sad and I am truley upset that this is what our world has come to??? Thanks, but no thanks! I guess everything has a price
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013