Had massive break outs and small bumps on face. On B-Bact ointment. Safe to use melatite twice?

hello. i had a massive break outs about few months ago.i also had small bumps (really tiny ones)on my face.(infact,i still have quite a few).i was prescribed CNN100,B-Bact ointment and melalite 15 for the marks. now,am really worried about the marks. i have been using melalite 15 twice a day for about 3 weeks or so.i have seen positive results but its really slow. will u please suggest some way for clearing the brown spots on my cheeks n few on the forehead fast? also,is it safe to use melalite15 twice a day?and for how long should i keep it on? kindly help. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012

As Melalite helps you, it is the drug of choice for you and you should continue using it. These pigmented areas on your face may take some time (quite long time in some cases) to go away but you do not have to worry about it.

Using Melalite 2 times a day is not a problem as long as this has been prescribed by your doctor. I would only advise you to restrict the usage to the affected areas (i.e. do not use it all over your face. Use it only upon the pigmented spots).

I would not advise you to look for an alternative to Melalite as there are not many of such medications in the market.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards