Had many unprotected sex, boy detected negative for HIV. Should the girl go for test too ?

Hello sir, wanted to ask you about hiv/ aids , one of my friend (girl) was in a relation with a guy since 5 years. They had sex many times. Sometime with and sometime without protection. Later on the girl came to know, that the boy had sex with one or two more girls without protection. Boy even went through a test but was not dectected hiv/aids. So do the girl need to go for test too? Is there a risk of hiv? its being more than a year since they last had sex and in a normal blood test of the girl no hiv was detected. so are the things fine or still hiv test is needed? Is her future in risk?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013