Had mammogram and found microcalcification. Suggested to do biopsy. Advice?

I have a mammogram and they found some microcalcification. Which is like few dusting on my right breast . they suggested me to go for biopsy . I did. The result came out to be negative. Afterwards I started to have diagnostic mamogram. they found some dusting. I did not want to go for biopsy again. i am 49yrs old and going through menopause . So i told them I will go for Diagnostic mamogram about once in 6 months. The biopsy scared me to death. At this point, I think that Dr s just want to make sure and suggest us to go through this .... what do you suggest?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013