Had lumbar microdiscectomy. Why did bending lead to inflamed nerve?

I had a lumbar microdiscectomy about four months ago and two weeks ago I leaned over at the waist and felt a significant amount of pain down my leg... More than before the surgey. my physical therapist and the physicians assistant think that i just inflamed my nerve, but I am worried that I have reherniated it. when I wake up in the morning I feel okay but as soon as I start moving I am in a lot of pain. Do you think that I may have a herniated or did I just inflame my nerve?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer