Had loose bowel motions, orangey in color. What could be issue?

I have had loose bowel motions which are orangey in colour for a number of weeks now. My abdomen gurgles a lot throughout the day on and off and I pass gas. I pass stools regularly each day and am not constipated. I have tried drinking fennel tea and peppermint tea. Eat sensibly with a balance diet am 9 stone in weight and 5'5'' height female 62 yrs old. what would you advise. Normally my stools are ok it's just these past 4 weeks or so.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013