Had liver tests. Why the values are increasing? Looking for advice

In april 2012 I got my liver tests and in the report my BILIRUBIN was 1.31 and SGOT AND SGPT were 26 and 30 respectively . again on 16th June I got all these tests fro same lab.and found my results 1.83 , 305 , and 148 respectively and than again on 20th june I got my results from some other lab. 1.48 , 327 , 258 respectively . now pl. tell me why these values are increasing so fast and what problem is this physicaly I have no systems or any problem. pl. guide
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012