Had liver function test and blood test. The values showed some different readings than the normal range. Should I be concerned?

HI my liver function test was 64 when I had a blood test (for a company medical), the doctor hasn t called me back in to discuss just sent me a print out which I submitted to the company doctor with the medical form, but I noticed on the results it said it should be 40, so really I just wondered if I should be concerned at all. Oh & I m male 30yrs old, healthy BMI of 21, non-smoker Thanks Mate
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012