Had irregular period. Taking regestrone. Plan for baby?

i had irregular periods....last month my periods did not my doc suggested me to take regestrone 5 mg table , for 3 day i took 6 tablets... ..on 18th of august to 20th.. but till now my periods hv not started..please let me knw when is my periods going to start...coz me and my hubby are planning for a baby..after this menstural cycle
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two most possibilities to fit your condition of irregular periods .these include

1.first possibility is,PCOD ;POLY CYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE is one of the main factor of infertility in females nowadays. Women with PCOD have High levels of male hormones (androgens),An irregular or no menstrual cycle ,Many small cysts (fluid-filled sacs) in their ovaries (although this may not always be the case).due to above reason the OVUM CANT BE RELEASED

ultrasound scanning for pelvis may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility is,HYPOTHYROIDISM;confirm with blood test for thyroid profile.

without treating the cause of the irregular periods you cant be pregnant.

treat the cause but not the complaint.

wishing you good health