Had invasive ductal carcinoma. Done mastectomy, ACT chemo. Have lump under ribcage. Should I see doctor?

50 year old female 22 months post treatment for invasive ductal carcinoma stage IIA. I am 5'7 approximately 195 lbs. Treatment consisted of bi-lateral mastectomy, axilary node dissection and ACT chemo. Last night I found a very small lump (smaller than a pea) a couple of inches under the left ribcage (opposite side of cancer). I have my 6 month follow with the oncologist in 5 weeks. Should I try to get an earlier appointment? My feeling is a fatty tumor but do not want to be overly confident given my history.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013