Had intercourse with woman negative for HIV and STDs. What are the chances I could contract HIV?

hello... i began a relationship with a woman with whom i had tested for hiv and all std s before having any type of risky frisky... i also tested for hiv and std s to show her my status... we were both negative at the time... after just two sexual encounters, ( mostly vaginal) she decided to break up with me and remain friends.( thought she was the one for the rest of my life). i just wanted to know, based on my risks, what are the chances i could contract hiv? i feel like having another test done.. ( im at the 6 weeks window)
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012