Had injury, stitches on head, bruised shoulder. Seen indentation between neck and head, tender

Hi, I realize this is a pediatric site, but have a question and don't know what site to go to for an answer. This past Good Friday, several very heavy objects fell on my head and shoulder in several places. Blood everywhere, ended up with 5 stitches to a gash in head just inside forehead hairline, bruise on shoulder...Head sore all over and now I have noticed that from the crown down towards the neck about 2 to 3 inches an indentation that divides my head and was never side feels like a bump still there and somewhat tender to touch....Should this concern me, no x-rays were taken at the emergency clinic I went to...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013