Had humerus simple mid shaft fracture with no nerve damage. Why I am getting shoulder pain?

Hi; i had a humerus simple mid shaft humerus fracture with no nerve damage. İt has been 11 months since my nailing surgery. İ was feeliing funny bone when i bend my elbow after 3,4 months later. After the 4th month it went away. İ have no problem with my daily life until i start lifting heavy. İ do fitness so i have been trying to go back to fitness by adding little by little weights such as (3lb, 5lb, 10lb) im totally fine till i get to hit heavier which around 20lb pain on my before (tricep s tendons) after (e head of the fore arm ) and bottom of the elbow comes the day after and stays for couple of weeks. İ feel the pain when i lift, moved and specially pressure to push something heavy. İ have stopped immediatley when i feel that pain or kinda numb feeling. I have started lifting on month 4th and i have been on an off for several times therefore; i had this problem 3 times so far. By the way when i pull up with a chair (low resistance) (which i cant pull up with my own weight due the pain) i kinda feel a needle and painish starts on under my shoulder and it goes through teres major and minor. But this location doesnt have any after feeling, pain only reacts when the action occurs. Both pains are not the same.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013