Had homosexual relationship. What are the chances of transmitting HIV with unprotected sex?

Hi, I had a homosexual relationship with a guy i was together with for one month. Actually, i am suspecting that he has HIV since he does not seem willing to tell me his test results. What i would like to know is that is it certain that i will have fever or any other sypmtom after the sexual intercourse with him? Also i would like to know the possiblity in percentage that he passes me HIV with unprotected sex(no ejaculation inside)?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012