Had hit to head, shoulder after accident. Have head pain, inflammation. What should be done?

i just hit my head hard from the right side while trying the electrical scooter, i just could not take a break and i first hit the wall by shoulder then my head hit the wall, it was about 10 hours ago, now when i touch that part of my head i feel little pain and very little inflation. what should i do ? is it possible that it bleeds or something like that and show the symptoms suddenly days or even weeks later or maybe any other later time? can i be sure that if there was any problem till now it would have showed up? should i go for an scan or x-ray? what are the symptoms that if appear i should be worry and have x-ray or scan?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013