Had hit on head and blood clot, having headache, joint pain, feeling weak, veins thickening. MRI reports normal

Hello Sir i was hit with a hard object on head 10 months ago causing blood clotting and lost of vision for an hour. now, the problem today i m facing is that headache in my left side and joint pain in left body parts .Also the left body part is becoming weekened and its just like ants are biting my muscles and there is so much strain and i m feeling that my veins are being thick i have gone for mri and the report is doctor advised me there is not any issue but i am facing severe problem
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012