Had heart cath, pain in joints, stomach cramp. What can be causing these?

I had a heart cath done 3 days ago. I still have a lot of pain at the site. They went in my right leg. I also have numbness going down my right leg, pain down to the right knee and cramps in my stomach all on the right side. I still cannot sit up straight in a chair. I am supposed to return to work tomorrow and that is just not sounding right at all. What to do?? What is causing all these problems?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
hello I think you might have developed swelling at the cath site, which is causing compression of nerve leading to above symptoms. I will advise you to consult your doctor and get it checked and seek his opinion. I hope you understood me, don't worry, get well soon. Thank you.